Random Post

February is over and a new month comes!! It is finally March....only four more months until school is over xP And for me to start summer school -.- Lols, I'm going to be in school all my life since I want to become a teacher too. That's kinda depressing isn't it? Haha, but it's alright since I do like school =) Though it maybe hard at times, it's something to cherish ;)

Now back to TVB....

To be honest, I haven't been watching anything at all for the past few weeks. So I'm super behind right now, and I apologize for that! Still trying to watch all of 7 Days ^^; BUT I just re-watched some parts of The Four Legendary Aces. For anybody who have NOT watch this series, you better go and do so!! Haha, one of my favorite childhood series =) If I have to name my top ten series....which i plan to do so, it will definitely be up there! You will love the whole cast and every pairing is just so cute and adorable! It cannot be a miss!! So please do watch it if you have the time....or is looking for a good series ;)

One a side note, it's also a very touching series. Mostly comedic but when the times came, I couldn't help but cry. Haha, I haven't cried for a while and this really made me happy xD (weird.....)

2 comments:

Summer said...

haha ! i m watching this series again throught Astro channel 314 , they 're airing again ! and it's quite interesting to re -watch Nick Cheong and Esther Kwan as couple again !

LynneD. said...

Haha yah!! They are so cute together! i want both to come back to tvb =3

Post a Comment