Guessing Game Round 2 - 6

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-at the end of the month, the person with the most points gets to choose what is on the next banner =)
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

POINTS so far....
2as1 - |||||
byakushi - |
Chii - |||||||||
foreverlovetvb - |
leanne - |||
may - |||||
mui - ||||
Pi - |||||||
sandalls - |||
summer - |||
Veronica - |
yue_mei - |||||||||

PREVIOUS ANSWER: Under the Canopy of Love

Haha, I was going to end this round after this game....but now yue_mei and Chii are tied xP So now...I don't know what to do -.- So now...I just thought of a game! Me and my friend were playing hang man (since we were so bored) and I think i could try it here!

Ex: _ V _ || H O _ _ ZO _
Answer: TVB HORIZON

What Series is this??

T _ E || _ E _ || _ F || _ _ F E

Gave you guys the letter T, E and F. Haha, tell me if you guys like this or not though, so I'll know if I should continue this or not xD Do you guys have any games you guys want to play? Tell me cause I'm slowly running out of things to do x{

And now...Lynne have to go to sleep =) Cause she's stupid and volunteered to help out for 12hrs tomorrow *sigh*

6 comments:

2as1 said...

the gem of life!! first one woooo.. im still way behind though lol..

Veronica said...

The Gem of Life

Summer said...

hehe, i m 3rd , The Gem Of Life !

2as1 said...

umm this is just one idea for the games.. i dont know if its good or not.. like have a what line was this from..

so like: 'people love me, i love people'.

answer: niki, from gentle crackdown. lol im sorry, my line transations are soo bad.. but hope u get the idea.do u remember that line? lol niki was so cute in there haha

yue mei said...

LOOOOL we're still tied. Cause even if I do say "The Gem Of Life", I didn't make it into the first three. XD

LynneD. said...

yes to everybody =)

@2as1: thanks!! I like the sound of that game! Going to try it in the next post ;) Haha, yah! Niki is adorable in the role! I just recently re-watched that series too!

@yue_mei: lols! xD

Post a Comment