Back to the Three Kingdoms Costume Fitting....and more

credits hyn5, ent.qq, sina, tavia.org


Thoughts: Haha everybody most likely have seen these pics already....because I was too lazy to post them -.- lols it's not only the costume fitting pics though but also some from the event..thing. Personally, I was quite surprise that Ray and Tavia didn't get paired up in here! Oh wells, also wished that Ron was going to participate....but now there is Kenneth =) For some reason, I don't really like Kenneth in ancient series though...since I don't think he fits the costumes too much...but eh, I love him anyways =D

Though I'm not a big fan of Tavia's costume (cause I was looking forward to more) but she still looks beautiful in it =) Tavia should totally film more ancient series cause I want to see her in more costumes xD

RE-FILMING TRAILER FOR BACK TO THREE KINGDOMS
credits jse@asianfanatics and tavia.org@sina

Thoughts: Can't wait to see the new trailer =D

4 comments:

Rachel said...

i'm quite disappointed that ray and tavia aren't paired up here, i mean if ron was still in this series i wouldn't mind so much...but ii'm not a big fan of kenneth...actually i don't like him at all hahah but oh well, i hope ray and tavia have at least some roles together

LynneD. said...

aw, why don't u like Kenneth? Though I actually wanted Ray to be together with Tavia too, but in another way, I think it's a good thing for Raymond to get the other character, cause it might be something new for him =)

Amy said...

I really wanted to stick to the original cast Ron Ng, Fala Chen and Steven Ma. I watch that trailer and i really think that Ron Ng and Fala Chen are soooo cute and also is a refreshing couple to see...

Now they change the cast and i was disappointing but i can't do anything but at least Tavia should pair up with Raymond not Kenneth.

The cast is bascially the same as MOL (Mystery of Love) accept that Bernice is not in it....

But oh well..... maybe one day i can see Fala Chen pair up with Ron.
But i'm sure i can accept that Tavia and Kenneth is together. They not that bad i guess...

LynneD. said...

I wish so too. But eh..I guess there's no way to change it now =/ I'd prefer to see Ron and Fala in a modern series together though. I'd love to see them so much! :D

Post a Comment