Starting a Game?

Anybody remember how I used to have the "Guess What Series it Is" game before??
http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/search/label/Guess%20What%20Series%20It%20Is%3F%3F%3F

Well, I really want to start it again....anybody interested?? Haha please give it a try and see if you guys will like it! This time though....won't be so easy. I'll only give you the actor/actress and a picture D= So...there might be a few possibilities but only one answer will be taken =) You can only guess one time though. Everytime you get it right...you'll get a point ;) First 3 people who posts the answer will get the points!
Haha....I am thinking...for this to go on until the end of the month....and the person with the most points...will get to choose what will be feature on the next banner?!?! (ex. Forensics Heroes, Chris lai.....Niki Chow...a couple....a make-up couple...basically anything related to tvb!) This give a chance for a bunch of feature on the banner....instead of only me choosing xD

So...is anybody interested in this idea?? Please tell me my commenting or voting on the side bar poll! Want to do something fun around here xD If you guys have any suggestion to any other stuff you want to see on Tvb Horizon please tell me!! I'd really appreciate it =D

4 comments:

An Pham said...

please start this game!

may said...

i wanna play this game !! start it again please ! :DD

Rachel said...

ooh!! i want to play too! :D heheh

LynneD. said...

thanks guys =D Hope you guys will have fun!

Post a Comment