FungYi or TaRo

Hyn's twitter: 《回到三國》 "Back to the Three Kingdoms": Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng. Films in March.

Thoughts: OMG!!! Though I am sad to see that Steven and Fala isn't here anymore....the fact that Tavia is in an ancient series really excite me!!! So FungYi or TaRo??? FungYi fans please don't take this the wrong way...but I really want TaRo!!! This is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see it film!! this totally made my day!!! So excited!!! Haha! Can't wait till March!

Hehe...who do you guys want to pair up??!? I know both TaRo and FungYi is 2 really popular pairings of Tavia. Vote on the poll!!! lols I think I've already got the feeling who's going to win though...please prove me wrong?? xP lols jkjk.

The poll will end in the end of the month or around the end of the 1st week of Jan. The winner couple gets to be on the next month's banner ;) Hehe....
Please vote guys!!^^

4 comments:

mayray said...

i love fungyi and taro !
but i love fala and steven too !
sad that both are no longer in the casts !

Rachel said...

i'm so excited too!!!! this is going to be so awesome!!! i can't wait to hear more news about it!!! :D :D i don't know if i want to see fungyi or taro more...both couples are so awesome!! hahah :D

Anonymous said...

I was so excited about this series at first! There's Ron, Steven, Evergreen and Fala. Would love to see Ron and Fala as a couple and Ron and Steven's 'Double gas'! Things seemed to have changed now. Thought that this series would provide Ron with a great chance to come back again. But.. I'm both a Ron and Fung fan but Ron always comes first to me. Fung would definitely overshadow Ron and I think he would get to pair with Tavia since he is the more popular and promoted one. But anyway I'd love to see TaRo! Its been long since they pair together in a series! I personally think they are a better pair although I love Fung and Tavia as much! I think Fung's best partner would be Leila! Love their chemistry in The Last Breakthrough!! =]

LynneD. said...

@mayray: I agree!! I wish at least fala was still in the cast so then she can pair with either ROn or Ray. a new refreshing pair.

@Rachel: Haha, I'm most excited to see the costume fitting!! Really want to see Tavia in another ancient costume! ;)

@Anonymous: Well, Ray wouldn't really overshadow Ron. It's just the term of characters. Defintely one of them will get a not so great character...so let's just see to see who's in luck to grab the good one xD It would be so cool if Ray would play an evil character though!!! I can always imagine him with an evil side...not too much Ron though.

Probably? Don't know..maybe they'll be in a love triangle though? I personally would like to see Ray with Fala. I can see that they'll have good chemistry ;)

Post a Comment