Entire New Layout!!!

So....here are the 2 beautiful new layout ;)

Both site are back on early....because I am just too lazy to do the other things I wanted to do ^^;

I have to admit though....it felt so strange. Tvb Horizon's new layout gave me a really strange feeling....everything feels so BIG! There is just too much space! It's giving me an uncomforatable feeling for some reason T___T I seriously will need some time to get use to this. What do you guys think though?? A good new layout? or not? Please tell me on the poll! If most don't like it, I'll change it. =)

btw do you guys like the new TaRo banner!!! xD Hehe...I had no idea what I was doing at first...and it was quite plain. Luckily I decided to use lots of words to make it less plain =) I'm happy with how it turned out ;)

So glad to see that TaRo won...(though I must admit...I was rather surprise.) *happiness* thanks for voting everybody!!! =)

Some icons I recently made =) Love Ron and Linda very much!!! Lols used the same font so many times xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment