New Banner and POlls!!!

Photobucket

EDIT: Sorry for being down for such a long time. I had to go some where and didn't got back till night ^^;

YAY!!!! New layout!! Surprisingly featuring TVB 43rd Anniversary xP Haha, I really do hope that you guys would like it! I kinda only put up the series I watched this year in there ^^;

BTW, new poll is set up!!!! I want to know what series you guys enjoyed the most, what series that you just wish there was more and more of.....so what is YOUR fav series this year?? (I tried to include most of the notable series...)

Another poll.....Your fav couple this year!?!


Aimee Chan and Bosco Wong
Bernice and Kenneth
Charmaine Sheh and Moses Chan
Fala Chen and Kenneth Ma
Fala Chen and Raymond Wong
Fala Chen and Steven Ma
Linda Chung and Steven Ma
Linda CHung and Raymond Wong
Natalie Tong and Kevin Cheng
Selena Li and Kenneth Ma
Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai
Tavia and Raymond
OTHERS

I mostly contained the more popular couples ^^;

BTW I've put up a few posts today. Take a look at the next page for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment