The Frightening Thunder of the Forbidden City

credits hyn5

HERE for more info at hyn5

This costume fitting was from last month but I still haven't posted it up! (I've actually missed a few others....)

I find this series quite interesting....due to the female cast! I'm surprise to see Selena and Natalie as the lead but also super happy for them!! AFter reading more about the storyline, I am extremely interested in Steven's evil-ish character (hope he's really evil xD) and also Kenneth's tragic character. I do hope that Natalie will have a big role in here since I heard little of her. The story kinda reminds me of War and Beauty...just male dominating this time and a little bit of Safe Guard. Hope that this series is going to be good since the characters sounds good and so does the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment