New POLLS

Most Like Princess (CHarmaine not included b/c I know most people is going to vote for her xD)
-Sharon Chan
-Charmaine Li
-Yoyo CHen
-Tracy Yip

I personally like Charmaine Li the best (fan biased). I felt that she didn't have much lines compared to the others though....hope to see more of her. Her husband is also the only one I don't know of. I wish that tvb would promote her more.

Who's your fav character in Can't Buy Me Love?
-Moses Chan
-Charmaine Sheh
-Raymond Wong
-Linda Chung
-Kenneth Ma
-Fala Chen
-Louis Yuen
-Selena Li
-Susanna Kwan
-Susan Tse
-Kara Hui
-Others

My fav character so far (up to ep8 right now) is Linda Chung. I find her character sweet and just really likable ;)

How are You Liking CBML?
-Loving it!
-Enjoyable
-Alright
-Don't really like it

So far, it is enjoyable to me. I tend to like scenes of Linda and Fala.

0 comments:

Post a Comment