Leila Tong Announces She is Getting Married

Leila Tong decided to use Sina Weibo as the medium to announce she is getting married. Yesterday she posted a picture of her fiance and herself on Weibo and wrote: "Everyone, thank you all for accompanying me and seeing me grow up over these years. Now I also want to let everyone know, I'm ready to step into another stage of life! I'm here to announce to everyone that I'm getting married!"

Leila and her fiance Tang Wai Kit met each other at stage drama <<爆谷殺人狂>>. The two have been dating for three years and last year they started living together. They decided to get married because Leila's mom wants to them to account to family and friends. They don't plan to hold wedding dinner and would just celebrate with both families. They're arranged to register in November.

Source: Mingpao & Leila's Weibo / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment


Thoughts: When I heard about this I was like, 'OMG!!! Leila's getting married?!?!" I'm so happy for her!! I'm still hoping that she won't retire though....because I really like her. But the most important thing is that she've finally found her happiness =) It's hard to find your other half and I'm glad she've found hers. Wish them both happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment