Happy Mid-Autumn

This is a quick post to say Happy Mid-Autumn to everybody!!! Sorry, I've not been on lately, school is getting ahead of me...so I wasn't able to write a post on it like last year. But the chibis of Linda and Raymond I promised is here, basing on the festival!!!!! I hope you guys all like it^^ Wish Everybody a safe and happy Mid-Autumn ;)


Pssst! A sneak peak at my new site!!! I've wanted to do it for awhile now and while doing the chibis of Linda and Raymond, I was determine to have this up. Anybody wants to suggest a name for this new blog? I'm still not officially sure if that's going to be the name of the site yet...Any other suggestion appreciated! Tell me what you'd like to see!

3 comments:

An Pham said...

just wanna thnx u for all your hard work. i know it's hard to juggle both skool and this website

KAY said...

chibi = VERY CUTE!!!!!!!! wong ho yin & linda <3 what's the new site's gonna be? just linda or both linda & ho yin?

LynneD. said...

Thanks An Pham^^ I'd also like to thank you for visiting my site =)

@Kay: thanks! Site is just going to be Linda^^

Post a Comment