Charmaine Sheh Pairs with Wayne Lai in 'Forensics 3'

It's another TV King and Queen collaboration. Charmaine Sheh to collaborate with Wayne Lai in the sequel of hit series "Forensic Heroes"---"Forensic Heroes 3". Earlier reports exposed Kevin Cheng is replacing the main lead from the previous installments, Bobby Au-Yeung, as the lead in the new "FH." But now it's confirmed it will be Wayne.

Yesterday reporters contacted producer of the series Mui Siu Ching and she disclosed "FH3" to start shooting in December. "Leads include Wayne Lai, Charmaine Sheh, Kate Tsui, and Ron Ng. Because it's hard to write more about the old leads, so this time it would be a brand new story and new characters. Plus many good actors died in the previous stories, hope they can come back in this new story. "

Mui also disclosed some information about Wayne and Charmaine's characters in the series. "Charmaine won't play a police this time. She will play a forensic pathologist. Wayne will play a cool police and solve cases with Charmaine. Of course they are going to have some romantic scenes. Since the two never worked with each other before, so it should be something fresh to viewers."

Wayne appeared to be excited when talked about collaborating with Charmaine. "To be honest, been shooting series for many years, I almost collaborate with every TVB actress but not Charmaine. My partner is getting younger. I think she is very smart and her acting improved a lot. So I can't wait to collaborate with her," he said on the phone.

Because he has to play a handsome police and pair with the pretty Charmaine, Wayne vowed to lose some weight. "I weight 145lbs now. I hope I can lose about 10 or 8lbs before the series starts shooting, so I can pair with Charmaine!"

Charmaine is also excited to work with Wayne. "Don't know whether it's confirmed. If it's true, it's definitely a good thing because I never worked with Wayne before. He is a good actor. I watched his 'Rosy Business.'"


Source: Apple Daily (HK) / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

Thoughts: I am really, really looking forward to this series! I must admit though, seeing Wayne pair up with Charmaine is a bit weird...but I do really look forward to them together. I think they'll appear as a refreshing couple and I am glad that Wayne got the lead in here. Only thing I hope won't happen is that I hope they won't keep the name 'FH3'. Beside the genre, nothing really connects with the other 2 so I hope they'd change the name of this series just like how Rosy Business 2 changed to No Regrets.

Sadly I'll miss the old casts, but I'm really glad that there is new series with a 'new' story. I'm interested in these kind of series so i don't mind them doing another one of these. I also think a job of a pathologist is quite cool xD But of course....i don't think the job is totally like what it is in the shows xP

2 comments:

dreamlucky said...

Haha! I too, think that it's weird for Wayne to pair up with Charmaine, cos I'll always think of Sheren. But Wayne can't be forever pairing with Sheren though I love seeing these 2 people together. =(

dreamlucky said...

Haha, although Rosy Business 2's official English name is No Regrets, but actually, the Chinese title actually kept Rosy Business's Chinese title. xD But it makes sense though, since they have the same cast, and the original Chinese title can still be applied to both Wayne and Sheren's character. xD

They should seriously change the name of FH 3, because they don't have the same cast and are not following up on the storyline anymore. =( I miss Bobby, Frankie and Yoyo! T_T

Post a Comment