Steven Ma kissed Koni Liu to send Sonija Kwok away

Photobucket
Steven Ma and Sonija Kwok play the role as a couple in crime in TVB upcoming comedy "Isolation Laugh". They play modern Robinhood, robbing the rich to give to the poor. Steven revealed the series is a very light hearted comedy and there are few sexy scenes too. There is one scene that Steven kissed Koni Liu on purpose in order to send Sonija away. After reading the script, Sonija and Steven both described the plot as "exciting". When reporter asked if they were ambarrased about the kissing scene, they both said no as they are very familiar with each other. But Steven is a bit worried about the postioning when he kisses Koni because she is very tall.

Source:MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Haha, I'm absolutely looking forward to this series......and even more now after reading more about Steven's character! I love tvb so much for giving Steven this character^^ Aw, I feel that Sonija and Steven is going to be a sweet couple in here too!

Hmm...dunno why but when I saw the pic, and read the article.......I really want Raymond Lam to play this kind of character in the future too xD Haha, I wish that would happen cause I don't like tvb giving him too much 'good guy' roles. Then again, there's his character in An Invited Date! Hehe...his red contacts xD I'm really looking forward to him in there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment