Posters

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My 2 poster-ish things :P Haha, I didn't want to keep on makng banners so I wanted to kinda make a movie poster thing. Didn't really turn out that well though since they doesn't look like it xD Think my fav out of 3 would be the 2nd one there. The pic of Leila in there is really cute! Haha, at first I didn't know that she had already paired up with Raymond but then I suddenly remembered they already had!

Haha, for the one with Ron and Tavia....I did it randomly. Found that pic of Ron and wanted to make something out of it. Then I saw that pic of Tavia kinda fit his pic too so decided to put them together^^

For the third poster, it was the first one I made. I love that pic of Charmaine and wanted to put Chiliam up with her in there. That pic of Chiliam is an old one from the sales presentation for Perish in the Name of Love. He was suppose to pair up with Charmaine in there but then Steven ended up playing the role instead.

On a side note, I've thought of writing fanfics before but eh....I don't really have a talent in writing xD and really don't have ideas for one either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment