New Banner and calendar (thing)! xD

Tweet is back on!!! Gonna try to stay on it this time ^^;

Photobucket
Well...the Roda banner only lasted for 8 days cause I've been in a photoshop mood lately ^^; That's why there's a new banner. Lately, I've been doing more graphics then I should have.....so the banner might change again later :/ Sorry about that, but still hope you guys like the new banner^^ I really like it cause of the blue. I miss seeing blue since I haven't done a blue banner recently. Hehe...it's also my favorite color too xD

And for why I used Ray, Ron, Kenneth, and Sammul? Haha, I've been re-watching the Four lately :P Also found those pics of them on the magazine about the Four, so just felt like using them^

Previous Banners in Graphics Section! yup! Just added the previous banners section in there xD Which out of all, the one made on September 20 will always remain as my favourite! I love that banner until today cause it's just so pretty with Roda's and Boscolie's wedding pics! Haha, I should put it up again one day ^-^

Beside the banner, I've made a calendar-ish thing xD Didn't do Jan, Feb or Mar cause all those months are already over ^^; Just made the ones starting at April! Haha, the style are all kinda the same cause I wanted them to all match! The calendar is in gif so the months are gonna rotate...

Wasn't able to use all the artistes I wanted....cause of the lack of space T_T Haha, but it's alright cause there's always next year! So which month do u guys like the best? I like June! lols, cause that's when my birthday is :P I can finally get a driver's license then xD Oh! There's a poll for this! Please vote^^ ALSO a poll for a Fistful of Stances!! Who's your favourite character in there? I've watched up to 10 eps now and my favs would be.....Kenneth's and Natalie's.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment