In the Eyes of teh Beholder Ep.3 - Charades!!

!!!Spoilers Alert!!!

So far, I've watched up to 19 eps of Beholder! Just one more to go! Honestly, I enjoyed this series more then I expected ;)

So here's a fun part in ep.3 ...........CHARADES!! Haha, I like to play charades with my friends and that's probably why I quite like this part.
Photobucket
So, both of Ha Yu's sons are having a literature contest against Lee Kwok Lun's Sons. Unfortunately, Ha Yu's sons are not that 'smart' and always have difficulties learning. There is something that they are good though, they have good memorization with objects. They can remember what objects represents what words Moses teaches them.

So during the contest, Moses, Johnson and Myolie would have this whole bag of stuff with them. They would begin doing actions and taking out the objects for the young masters to help the young masters recite a poem.

Photobucket
Haha, right just before they won though......a little problem occurred. In order to solve that, Moses kissed Myolie :P Aren't they cute?

Episode 7 is going to be the next one I'm going to talk about^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment