Hongwu 32 Costume Fitting

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Cast: Joe Ma, Michael Tse, Sammul Chan, Kate Tsui, Elanne Kong, Skye Chan, Macy Chan, Sire Ma, Kaki Leung, Charmaine Li, Yoyo Chen, Joel Chan, Lau Kong, Wilson Tsui

Storyline Info --> Hyn5
Credits: Baidu, On.cc, Tvb A Way of Thinking

Thoughts: Kinda ok, but I'm not so sure about it yet. Maybe it'll turn out good. I really like that Elanne is in here though. While I actually hoped for her to pair up to Sammul, but she's pairing up with Micheal instead. Kate's character reminds me of her character in Man in Charge and I'm looking forward to her character. Macy as an assassin ;) You can see her in her asssasin outfit in the videos on her blog! I really like her look in there! Also looking forward to her ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment