Raymond and Charlene


Haha, I haven't seen anything from Raymond's concert but today I stumbled upon a few videos xD I love the one where Ray was singing with Charlene!!! I didn't expect them to be so good in english....cause I've never heard them in it before xD Haha, I'm in love with this video right now! Can't stop listening to it!!! Still repeating it on and on :P Hehe...the melody is so sweet and soothing xD I like how there's an english song in his concert ;)

My favorite lines in this song is "I will always love you, I will always stay true."
Haha, love those parts ^-^

I remember that someone told me about Charlene saying something about the sparks in Raymond's eyes (something along those lines xD) and I guess that's what they were laughing about and Charlene was blocking her eyes for? xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment