New Selena Layout!!!

Photobucket
So.....how do you guys like the new banner? First, I wanted to have cherry blossoms in my banner because I LOVE them!! All the cherry blossoms around my neighborhood just bloomed sonow I can see them everyday xD I'm so jealous of my the people who have them cause I don't have them at my house :( Didn't used at much cherry blossoms as I hoped I would but it's alright xD

Selena: Thinking of cherry blossoms it made me think of Selena....dunno the real reason why though. So without any real reasons, I just want Selena to be on there xD

Chibi: I had 0% intention of drawing a chibi and even to put it on. The banner just looked so empty so I just thought of the chibi. Hopefully you guys will know who the chibi's suppose to be :) Recently I felt like drawing again but I have no idea what characters to draw :(

Photobucket

So, Please give me a vote on the new banner! Do you guys like it?

Also...

TYN Forum just opened an English Fansite!!
Photobucket

Hm....there was also something else I wanted to post...but forgot. So might need to edit this post later.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment