Can't Buy Me Love Blessing Ceremony

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Credits: tvb.com , baidu, lindachung.net

These are some of the pics for the blessing ceremony for Can't Buy Me Love (was originally called Here Comes the Princess but was changed). The costumes and hair have slightly changed compare to the costume fitting but still love it! The costumes definitely look like the ones in Beyond the Realm of Conscience. At first I'd thought it was Beyond 2 because of the costumes but it's not ^^;

Charmaine: I really love her head gear cause of the strings of beads that hang down. So far, I've seen her in four different costumes and the one above is my favorite. Charmaine always look so pretty in ancient costumes^^

Fala: I think she have the simplest costume and hair out of all. Not too much ornaments of the hair and layers to the costume. Fits the fighter girl style^^ I'm really looking forward to her fighting scenes and her pairing with Kenneth ;)

Linda: I think she looks pretty in the ancient costume but I don't really like her hair. It doesn't really suits her in some ways. But other then that, she looks great in there. I really like how the flowers on her costume looks like blossoms (haha..maybe they are though...). Her character is going to be a village girl first, so I want to see her in the 'village' costume. Can't find it anywhere though...

Selena: From her blog entries, it seems like Selena is going to be having quite a few funny scenes. Haha, the one where she dresses as a old man and the one where she made a mistake drawing her eyebrows :P Looking forward to her and Louis's pairing since Louis is good with comedy^

I also have pictures during filming. I'll post those up tomorrow ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment