HAppy Be-Lated B-day to FALA!!! xD

Photobucket
:inis: Happy BE-LATED BIRTHDAY to FALA!!!! Wish her success in both of her series and movie careers! Also unlimited happiness throughout the whole year!

Fala's Blog Post:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sheh Sheh and Me Thank you, Moses

Photobucket
THE cake

People might think having to work on one’s own birthday isn’t too much of a blessing, but I found it very special and fun. Yesterday was my birthday, and I was filming “公主嫁到” at Lai Chi Kok park from 7am to dusk. I was getting numerous messages from friends and family, which helped getting me though the sleepy early morning. Even a better surprise came in the afternoon! Moses and other colleagues got together and started singing birthday song one of sudden. They asked me to make a wish and blow the candle. This is gotta be one of the only time in my life I’m celebrating my birthday in a Tang dynasty costume. Thanks to all my colleagues for their thoughtfulness. I am glad I spent my birthday in a fulfilling and meaningful day!

*A sweet birthday for Fala xD*

Credits: TVB.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment