Notice

Hmmm....on THURSDAY 28 (evening) to (probably) Friday 29, TVB Horizon blog won't be 'visible' or another way to say it, it's not gonna be allowing visitors :(

I'm gonna be changing the layout and a new banner too xD The layout is really nothing to look forward to cause it's really 'simple' and plain^^ but the new banner is going to be focusing on my current 'addiction' =_=; (I'm so self-centered :P) Haha, maybe it would be better for me to put 'that' banner when the *cough* series releases *cough* but since February is coming up......^^;

Oh! I'm also going to be ending all the polls in the new layout^^ So if you haven't voted yet, please vote^^

There are so many other things I need to catch up on...... Really slow with tvb cause my eyes are getting tired watching the english subs, maybe I'm just gonna wait for the viet sub to come out? Probably depending on the series, it might be either^^ Currently, I'm watching The Legend of the Condor Heroes (1994 version of Chiliam and Athena) I think I'm more interested into old series now xD I hope I would be able to watch A Kindred Spirit later on too^^ Oh! also Watchdog and Seasons of Fate...

Also, I still wanted to talk about some more scenes in DIF4 of LJ^^ Especially their ending and their 'song'.....so basically, their upcoming post is gonna contain a bit of spoiler....and my thoughts on their characters etc.

I just saw these really cute pics of Bosco on his blog xD Aren't they all so cute!?! Haha, I love the first pic the best xD Bosco looks so cute in there for some reason! xD
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
credits tvb.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And here's the set I made of him ^-^

Hm....did I show you guys this one? I'm not so sure but I made it awhile ago.... I just don't really like the text I used on there, doesn't blend in so well :/
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment