Selena Li's Blog

Selena Li
Selena LiSelena Li
Selena LiSelena Li
Selena Li

Most might of known, Selena went back to Canada to finish her studies awhile back ago. Before, she posted her pics wearing a Halloween costume as a pirate but I didn't post it up -_-; Anyway today I was just going through the artistes blogs, Selena posted her pics up there!!!! I decided to post it this time xD

I miss her so much!!!! I'm really hoping she's doing great on her studies and would come back soon to film more series xD Haha, she's so sweet for taking those pics for us to see^^ But she looks so cold though! I'm also in Canada but she's in Toronto and I'm all the way in B.C. It's so cold at my place, hopefully her place isn't too cold.

Take care Selena!!!

*pics credits Tvb.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment