English Songs and Sammul's


Linda Chung - Fly Me to the Moon

I really like the tune of this song^^ Most songs I listen too, I would look for the tune^^ Haha, Linda's voice also sounds really nice xD I wish I can hear her sing more english songs xD

Linda Chung and Myolie Wu - Yesterday Once More


Thanks to WingYii @TVB Craziee for giving me the link to the song!!!! I never thought I'd see this video anymore :P Haha, I think that Linda's and Myolie's voice can harmonize well^^ Probably cause Linda have the softer voice and Myolie has the stronger one^^

Bernice Liu - The Greatest Love of All

Ok, this wasn't exactly what I wanted to show you guys. I actually wanted to show you guys the clip of where she had the duet with Justin Lo (same song) but I guess this is ok too^^ I really love Bernice's voice. I think it's really strong. Espeacially love her song 'Truth'^^



At first, I only wanted to show you guys the english songs but oh well^^ Hehe! I NEVER knew that Sammul sang O.O before seeing this mv. I like it because of the 'tune' and somehow seeing the clips.........I think it's a very touching song.


*Videos all credited to youtube and their rightful owners/uploaders^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment