Finally the weekend came!!!!!!!!! :puppyeyes: I'm really sorry for being busy all week:sorry: Hmm, let's do a recap of some stuff I originally planned a post for.......

Recap 1 - The Poll.....Thanks for all the votes so far guys xD Haha, seems like most of the votes are going toward the Forensic Heroes team! I've decided to keep the poll up until next week (cause of my wonderful 3 day weekend xD) So remember to vote if you haven't yet^^


Recap 2 - You're Hired.....I know, I know, this series have finished a month ago?? I think.....but sadly I barely did any posts on it, even though I LOVE it ::( Luckily I did do an mv xD and here it is^^ Hopefully you guys will like it, since this is only my 2nd attempt to make an mv, it's not that good :ha?:


Recap 3 - OMG I forgot!! .......The 9th of October was Roger Kwok's b-day, but somehow it totally escaped my head that day, so now I just wanted to wish him a HAPPY BE-LATED B-DAY!!!!!!


Recap 4 - Go to the sites for clips, pics and other stuff xD
Born Rich Official Site!!!!! ---> http://programme.tvb.com/drama/bornrich
Beyond's Official Site!!!!! ---> http://programme.tvb.com/drama/beyondrealmofconscience


Recap 5 - Linda's MV :inlove: .......I LOVE her new song xD Hehe, would anybody like to translated what she was telling him on the papers/book?? Cause I really wanna know what she wrote to him :sigh: Thanks in advance^^




Recap 6 - Raymond Cho's B-DAY.....I really love Raymond! I think he's a really great actor, too bad his roles are really small :sigh: Eh, anyway...has anyone seen A Great Way to Care??? His role in there was great :inis: Considered kind of...well.....bad, but you would actually pity him more...... Anyway, his b-day was on the 16th!!! HAPPY BE-LATED B-DAY RAYMOND!!!!


Recap 7 - GUESS THE SERIES........OMG, how long have I forgotten about this???
1-Bernice Liu
2-Princess
-Ran away from an arranged marriage
-Took another's identity
3-A really long series
4- (jade stamps)



Recap 8 - New Banner??? ......I'm thinking of a new banner right now....but then I really like the one right now too:waaah: Hmm.....guess I would try to make one a decide to change it or not later??


Recap 9 - HMM.....I guess that's all guys! Lately I just don't know what to post, since my interest with tvb is highly at risk of being gone! *sigh* Hopefully Beyond's and BR's airing gonna help me :argh:

1 comments:

TVB-Craziiee said...

THe book :
1st she tells him to tell Amy that the kids are going to play so bring more candy.
the she turns the page and says that if after halloween if he can stay for a bit so she can tell him something..he agrees and then tells him that she will have to be in usA by tomorrow and that if she lucky enough, Next year today, she will party with different guys (thus shows picture of them.) then says someting about being honest so she tells him that she likes him all this time and tat he ish perfect to him no matter what.
His reaction : bit suprised.
^okay I tried tat what I can get so far and for the paper mostly says : My Love, I will always be yours. <--how sweet. but yeah.
anyways hope that helped.

Post a Comment