BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCE Promotional Clip

Link ---> http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nIuD393AGik/

O.O the people there looks like puppets? Guess it makes sense, since I think they're saying that all the people in the palace are just puppets, and Charmaine's the one who 'purified' their hatred and united them all?? Since they all walked together with her at the end?? Hehe, just take noticed that I don't know chinese xD

I was surprised to hear the music that was played at the end. Haha, that was the music played in Journey to the West xD I thought the music suited really well^^

----------------------------------------

Remember there was the presentation clip for Born Rich, but it was in mandarin?? I think this one is the cantonese one (hopefully)----> http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uMIS5dz4dI8/

Credits: Tudou, Baidu

2 comments:

yue mei said...

Lynne! Did you watch the new trailers at taviayeung.com yet? :D

LynneD. said...

thanks yue_mei^^ I tried to look it up on there but ended u gettin lost....so I looked it up on youtube xD Haha, i think taviayeung.com also have an account on youtube??

Post a Comment