Flora Chan and daughter crying together



Flora Chan, Jo Ma and Sharon Chan attended the blessing ceremony for TVB up coming new series "Searching For Love" yesterday. It is Flora's first time to return on screen since she got married, she expressed that she has to get used to the timing of the filming, such as working day and night. Flora told reporter "As I have been busy working, I was unable to take my daughter to the playground for the first time. She was screaming her head off and it hurts me so much that I bursted out crying too."

In this series, Flora plays the role of a strong woman, very similar to herself in real life, "After I had my daughter, I am stronger still. I even learn to be more patient, that way, I can protect her." Flora stated that as an artist, she is a professional and to her, work always comes first. At home, she would rather give up her sleeping hour to spend quality time with her daughter. She would always appear at her best at work, if necessary, she wouldn't mind kissing scene either. Flora was asked if she would continue to work after this series, she replied that it is too far ahead and she will have to wait and see.

Jo plays the role of someone who has involved in a love triangle, he said "I have Flora and Sharon around me and I have quite a few kissing scenes with Sharon too." Jo won't disclose the ending, but he hopes the audience like the ending.

Source:MingPao/Takungpo
Translator:R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment