Charmaine Sheh becomes "Lazy Sheh" spending time with her Mother

Charmaine Sheh has gone to Hawaii for her holiday. The reporter still remembers her returning from Hawaii not so long ago. Currently she has finished promoting "You're Hired" and is going on hoilday again? Compared to the days when she was shooting 100 episodes a year, she was teased on whether she had become "Lazy Sheh"?

She said "I am going to Hawaii to spend time with my mom. I request to have 1 - 2 months holiday a year, I need to reserve this time so that I can spend it with my family. If my mom didn't have a big operation in 2006 and remained unconscious it wouldn't have made me plan my life. Perhaps I would still be someone who only works and has no family. I remember when I received the news that my mom remained unconscious after her operation while I was at the award ceremony in Beijing. During the time I was very nervous and hurt. I did my best to hold back the tears. Actually the tears will start from your nose. Fortunately my mom got through it. I was shooting "Glittering Days" and wasn't able to visit my mom at the time. I blamed myself for not being a good daughter. Roger Kwok shared his life experiences with me and taught me to cope with me emotions while continuing to work. After this incident, I won't allow myself to regret anything I do. To be able to go shopping, chat and have dinner with my mom is most important".

Source: Mingpao

Thoughts: I'm glad that Charmaine would take the breaks for her mom^^ There are always times when you never know what really matters to you until you finally loose it. All the other artistes should really spend more time with their family, because if they don't, they will regret it later. It's like the saying 'when you gain something, there's always a lose."

0 comments:

Post a Comment