Linda Chung most enjoys working with Steven Ma




Steven Ma and Linda Chung were shooting new TVB ancient series "The Legend of Pu Songling" earlier. The scene consists of them climbing up a tree and meeting each other for the first time. They also play a bickering couple in the series. Whether it's on screen or off screen Steven praised Linda for being very hardworking and that he was very lucky to work with her. Linda stated that she most enjoys working with Steven Ma. Even rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam cannot be compared.

Actors are envious of him and complain

Steven disclosed that in recent years he often worked with Tavia Yeung, Linda Chung and Fala Chen. Many male actors have said that they are envious of him. He said "Many male actors come up to me to complain. They ask me why the company always pair me up with such young Fa Dan's? Actually I feel extremely lucky. All 3 of them have great qualities. They are very hardworking and put in a lot of effort. It is worth appreciation. But what I find most funny is that whenever I work with Tavia, we start off as lovers in the series but never have a good result at the end. However when I work with Linda we always play a bickering couple".

Linda praises Steven being Hardworking and Positive

As to Steven Ma saying he feels very lucky to work with Linda, she laughed and said "Of course! He always gets to work with 3 of TVB's most beautiful and youngest Fa Dan's. I also enjoy working with Steven. Out of the TVB male actors he is one of the most hardworking. He is positive and professional". (Do you enjoy working with Steven or Raymond Lam?) "I enjoy working with Steven more because he can teach me a lot of things".

Source: On.cc

1 comments:

LynneD. said...

Just can't wait or this series!!!!!!

Post a Comment